Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Business Launch Party

Last weekend I had my business launch party. It was a huge success. I had a total of $1100 in sales. I earned $343 in profit for having a party for 2 hours!! The best part was that it was so much fun. I also earned $343 in free sterling silver jewelry!! I can't wait for the next party. Becoming a rep was the best career move I could have made. The job is so much fun and extremely rewarding. Watching woman come together at my party, perfect strangers, and interacting and having fun was very rewarding for me. That's one of the elements of my job that I love. I meet new woman all the time. Every encounter is another chance to build a great relationship. Besides financial security, meeting new women is the reason I got into this business. My other career is pet sitting. I have owned my own pet sitting company for 6 years now. I spend my days with awesome animals. That doesn't leave much opportunity to meet new people. Since starting my jewelry business I have met some pretty incredible women and have started building relationships with them. This is very exciting for me. Pet sitting is a very solitary job. I am by myself for hours each day. I had the desire for personal interaction. Since becoming a rep, that is exactly what I am finding.

So, if you have the desire to meet new woman, achieve unlimited earning potential, receive lots of free jewelry and have a career you love, then this job is for you!! Don't wait another day!! Take the leap into your new life. You won't regret it.

Not looking for a new career but love the idea of earning FREE jewelry? Host a party! Have a great time and earn the jewelry pieces that will have you living in style.

www.mysilpada.com/ally.brodeur

silverserenity@mail.com

(508) 266-0816

No comments:

Post a Comment